Attend Our Bengaluru FC Summer Camp 2022!
Train like a pro this summer at our Bengaluru FC Camp 2022 from 28 May to 3 June, 2022! (for girls & boys aged 9 to 18 years)
The greatest advantage of being with Footie First is that your children get the best opportunities to train and compete. In keeping with this commitment, we’re delighted to bring you the #1 football training camp of Summer 2022 with the Bengaluru FC Academy at the prestigious Inspire Institute of Sport (Bellary, Karnataka) – it’s where India’s finest sportspersons like footballer, Sunil Chhetri, and Olympic gold medalist, Neeraj Chopra, train!
Here are the camp highlights:
- Enjoy the same world-class facilities as the Bengaluru FC ISL team & India’s Olympic athletes
- Develop a tactical understanding of the game
- Opportunity to get scouted for the Bengaluru FC (BFC) Academy
- Separate accommodation for girls & boys
Training sessions with Bengaluru FC coaches include:
- Theoretical & on-field training
- Goalkeeping-specific training
- Strength & conditioning sessions
- Video analysis & classroom sessions
- Sessions on the importance of sports science & nutrition
- Recovery sessions
- Friendly matches against Bengaluru FC Academy teams
The Camp Venue – The Inspire Institute of Sport
Located in Vijayanagar, Karnataka, the Bengaluru FC Academy is part of the Inspire Institute of Sport (IIS). The Inspire Institute of Sport is a state-of-the-art campus designed to breed India’s next generation of sports champions! The IIS is home to some of the leading minds in coaching and sports science from across the world.
If you’d like your daughter or son to attend the Bengaluru FC Summer Camp 2022, call 9819337766 or 9819227766 or write to email@example.com right now!